November 09, 2023
Arlington, VA—The National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) announced seven new member companies at its 2023 Annual Meeting in Palm Beach, Florida. NEMA also enlarged its international footprint, signing an agreement with Electro-Federation Canada (EFC) which will promote electrical safety, efficiency, and sustainability toward the common goal of an all-electric economy. Winners of NEMA’s annual service awards; Bernard H. Falk, Emerging Leader, Illumination, Kite and Key and Röntgen were also announced.
“Our membership is our greatest strength and we continue adding to that with these seven companies,” said Debra Phillips, President and CEO, NEMA. “These additions as well as our new partner, EFC, are elevating NEMA in the U.S. and on the international stage. We’re eager to accelerate the progress of last year and will continue to move our industry forward towards the all-electric future.”
NEMA’s new Manufacturing member companies are:
NEMA’s new Associate member company is:
The 2023 NEMA Award Winners are celebrated for their contributions to the electroindustry and to NEMA.
NEMA 2023 Award Winners:
- Bernard H. Falk: Wes Smith, President & CEO, Mayer Electric Supply
- Emerging Leader: Jeannie Salo, Vice President, Government Relations, Schneider Electric
- Illumination: Ryan Baker, President, Adventech, LLC
- Kite and Key (3):
- Alexis Bernard, Chief Technology Officer, Hubbell Incorporated
- Bruce Desmond, Director of Government Relations & Industry Standards, Phoenix Contact
- Steve Nikrant, Senior Vice President, Supply Chain, Leviton
- Röntgen: Michael Steckner, Senior Manager, MR Research, Canon Medical Research USA, Inc.