NEMA is made up of talented employees from diverse backgrounds. These employees combine to form a trade association committed to advancing the interests of the U.S. electroindustry. We believe in hard work, but we also believe that work should be enjoyable. NEMA employs approximately 80 people, mainly at its headquarters in Rosslyn, Virginia, but also in small satellite offices throughout the United States, Mexico, and China.
NEMA has an excellent benefits package. Every employee can make choices to meet their needs, no matter their budget or lifestyle. Employee benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Three weeks of paid time off to start
- Seven-hour workdays
- Flexible medical spending accounts (pre-tax)
- Transportation benefits (pre-tax)
- Group life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment
- Long-term disability coverage
- Short-term disability coverage
- Health club reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus
Interviewing at NEMA
Our staff upholds a Standard of excellence. To ensure that it is continued, potential employees must undergo a drug test and a background investigation before a position can be offered.
- If you are called for an interview, please be sure to bring a government-issued photo ID, references, and your résumé.
- Bringing your completed application materials forms will save time. The employee reference, background check consent and release, and employment application forms are available online to print and complete.
- You can ride Metro (orange, blue, or silver lines) to Rosslyn or park in the garage beneath the building, which charges approximately $10 per day.
- Get directions to NEMA from multiple locations throughout the Washington, DC metro area.