November 08, 2023
Arlington, VA—The National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) announced four new board members and its 2024 officers during its 2023 Annual Meeting in Palm Beach, Florida.
“Our board is empowering NEMA to accelerate its role in creating the all-electric future and it’s exciting for me to welcome four new board members and our 2024 officers to NEMA’s leadership,” said Debra Phillips, President and CEO, NEMA. “Navigating the course through the electrification era requires an agile, resourced and motivated team. The expertise and experience that these officers and new board members bring will propel us in the years ahead.”
To helm the organization, NEMA announced new Board Members and Officers for 2024.
- Board Officers
- Rich Stinson, President & CEO, Southwire - Chair of the NEMA Board and Executive Committee
- Beth Wozniak, CEO, nVent - Vice-Chair of the NEMA Board and Executive Committee
- Barry Powell, Head of Electrical Products, North America, Siemens Corporation - Treasurer
- New Board Members
- David Garza, Board Member, Wire & Cable Business Head, Xignux
- Steve Harris, Chief Executive Officer, Current
- Brooke Lang, President, Regal Rexnord
- Andrea Pirondini, Chief Executive Officer, North America, Prysmian Group