Electrical connectors are electro-mechanical devices
that join electrical terminations to create an electrical circuit.
Connector housings are usually made of molded plastic. Terminals are
usually made of metal or other conductive materials.
- Connectors (clamp-type, metal-clad or armored, molded rubber, pressure, split-bolt, substation, and twist-on wire)
- Electric power connectors
- Ground rods and accessories
- Installation tooling
- Lightning protection systems
- Overhead lines connectors
- Pressure connectors
- Underground distribution type cable connectors and accessories
meets the needs of Members, the industry, and users of their products
through direct input in drafting Standards, promoting harmonization, and
advocating for regulatory policies that drive the market.