Illuminations Award for Business Innovation
The Illuminations Award for Business Innovation will be presented to a NEMA BIC member company that has demonstrated success through entrepreneurial
growth and advanced technology or pioneered innovation.
The winner of the Illuminations Award will be recognized by the association on Thursday, November 9, 2017, in Bonita Springs, Florida, during NEMA's Annual Membership Meeting awards luncheon.
- Nominated company must be a NEMA member company in good standing.
- Nominated company must be a small- to medium-sized technology enterprise (SMTE) company (manufacturer) with annual reported sales to NEMA of $100m or less.
- A citation (500 words or less) stating the reasons the nominated company should receive the award should include one or more of the following:
- Describe the nominated company's success through entrepreneurial expertise and use of advanced technology and innovation.
- Describe the nominated company's role in fostering commitment to safety.
- Site the company's contribution (volunteerism) to the Standards writing process.
- Identify any of the nominated company's commitments and accomplishments in mentoring, educational development, and spreading the entrepreneurial spirit.
- Describe any additional examples of the nominated company's creative, supportive or unique contributions to advancing entrepreneurship.
The deadline was May 15, 2017