NEMA Members receive the following benefits via the Field Representative Program:
- Convey NEMA positions to members of the International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI) and other electroindustry trade associations.
- Participate in local state and local code revision processes to promote sound safety regulations impacting the electroindustry and NEMA Members.
- Serve as NEC® workshop instructors and promote the understanding of new product installation methods.
- Maintain contact with electrical inspection authorities to ensure the proper use of electrical products.
- Communicate valuable feedback from installers, contractors, builders, and other end-users of electrical products to member manufacturers.