Controllers, Contactors and Overload Relays Rated 600 V
Status: ActiveDocument ID: 100155
Provides general requirements for manual and magnetic controllers. Covers requirements for magnetic and non-magnetic motor controllers, overload relays and magnetic lighting contactors. Errata issued March 2008.
Published Date: Oct.7.2004
Number of pages: 104
Document ID: 100155
- Typical Proximity Switch Specifications
- Safety Standard for Construction and Guide for Selection, Installation and Use of Electric Motors and Generators
- Safety Guidelines for the Application, Installation and Maintenance of Solid State Control
- Preventive Maintenance of Industrial Control and Systems Equipment
- Part 1: Electromechanical AC Transfer Switch Equipment
- Motor Control Centers
- Motion/Position Control Motors, Controls and Feedback Devices
- Medium Voltage Controllers Rated 2,001 to 7,200 V AC
- Instructions for the Handling, Installation, Operation and Maintenance of Motor Control Centers Rated Not More Than 600 V
- Instructions for the Handling, Installation, Operation and Maintenance of Electric Fire Pump Controllers Rated Not More Than 600 V
- Industrial Control and Systems: Profiles of Networked Industrial Devices—Part 1: General Rules
- Industrial Control and Systems: General Requirements
- High-Pressure Power Wash Test Procedure for Self-Contained Control-Circuit Devices
- Guide for the Application, Handling, Storage, Installation and Maintenance of Medium Voltage AC Contactors, Controllers and Control Centers
- Industrial Control and Systems: Enclosures
- Diagrams, Device Designations and Symbols
- Controllers, Contactors and Overload Relays Rated Not More Than 2,000 V AC or 750 V DC, Part 8: Disconnect Devices for Use in Industrial Control Equipment
- Controllers, Contactors and Overload Relays Rated 600 V
- Control Circuit and Pilot Devices
- Application Guideline for Terminal Blocks
- Application Guide for Industrial Control and Systems Crane and Hoist Controllers
- Application Guide for Electric Fire Pump Controllers
- Adjustable Speed Drives
- Additional Requirements for Proximity Switches Suitable for Use in Strong Magnetic Fields
- AC Transfer Equipment, Part 2: Static AC Transfer Equipment
- Informational Guide to Electrical Industrial Topics
- NEMA and IEC Devices for Motor Service—A Guide for Understanding the Differences
Terms & Conditions
To display, copy and/or download a copy of the document you have requested, NEMA's permission is subject to the following terms and conditions, which you must agree to by clicking on the "I Accept" button below:
- I agree not to alter the publication in any way and agree not to change its electronic format.
- I agree not to sell or offer for sale the publication for a price or any other consideration.
- I agree not to display the publication on a public website or distribute the publication from a public website.
- I acknowledge that the copyright to this document belongs to the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), and that said copyright owner may revoke its permission or modify any of the foregoing terms and conditions at any time.
If you choose not to accept these terms and conditions, please exit this page.