The Changing Communications within Fire Alarm System Reporting
Status: ActiveDocument ID: 100603
The requirements of NFPA 72 for fire alarm system communications between a protected premises fire alarm system and the supervising station have kept up with technology in some ways and have been left behind in other ways. In this publication we attempt to explain today’s options for fire alarm system communications.
Published Date: Feb.5.2013
Document ID: 100603
- Fire, Life Safety, Security and Emergency Communication
- Automatic Detectors (system, single and multiple station)
- Flame Detecting Devices
- Fire Protective Signaling Systems, Devices, and Accessories
- Central Station Protective Signaling
Terms & Conditions
To display, copy and/or download a copy of the document you have requested, NEMA's permission is subject to the following terms and conditions, which you must agree to by clicking on the "I Accept" button below:
- I agree not to alter the publication in any way and agree not to change its electronic format.
- I agree not to sell or offer for sale the publication for a price or any other consideration.
- I agree not to display the publication on a public website or distribute the publication from a public website.
- I acknowledge that the copyright to this document belongs to the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), and that said copyright owner may revoke its permission or modify any of the foregoing terms and conditions at any time.
If you choose not to accept these terms and conditions, please exit this page.
NEMA SBP 3-2011