Industrial Control and Systems: Enclosures
Status: ActiveDocument ID: 100143
Covers enclosure requirements of all industrial control devices functioning on commercial voltages of up to 750 V dc or up to 7,200 V ac. Includes information concerning ratings, construction, testing, performance and manufacture.
Published Date: May.10.2017
Number of pages: 22
Document ID: 100143
- Safety Guidelines for the Application, Installation and Maintenance of Solid State Control
- Part 1: Electromechanical AC Transfer Switch Equipment
- Medium Voltage Controllers Rated 2,001 to 7,200 V AC
- Instructions for the Handling, Installation, Operation and Maintenance of Motor Control Centers Rated Not More Than 600 V
- Instructions for the Handling, Installation, Operation and Maintenance of Electric Fire Pump Controllers Rated Not More Than 600 V
- Industrial Control and Systems: General Requirements
- Guide for the Application, Handling, Storage, Installation and Maintenance of Medium Voltage AC Contactors, Controllers and Control Centers
- Enclosures for Electrical Equipment (1,000 Volts Maximum)
- Industrial Control and Systems: Enclosures
- Controllers, Contactors and Overload Relays Rated Not More Than 2,000 V AC or 750 V DC, Part 8: Disconnect Devices for Use in Industrial Control Equipment
- Controllers, Contactors and Overload Relays Rated 600 V
- Control Circuit and Pilot Devices
- Application Guideline for Terminal Blocks
- Application Guide for Industrial Control and Systems Crane and Hoist Controllers
ANSI C80.5-2015: American National Standard for Electrical Rigid Metal Conduit—Aluminum (ERMC-A)
- Adjustable Speed Drives
- AC Vacuum-Break Magnetic Controllers Rated 1,500 V AC
- AC Transfer Equipment, Part 2: Static AC Transfer Equipment
- Preventive Maintenance of Industrial Control and Systems Equipment
- Informational Guide to Electrical Industrial Topics
Terms & Conditions
To display, copy and/or download a copy of the document you have requested, NEMA's permission is subject to the following terms and conditions, which you must agree to by clicking on the "I Accept" button below:
- I agree not to alter the publication in any way and agree not to change its electronic format.
- I agree not to sell or offer for sale the publication for a price or any other consideration.
- I agree not to display the publication on a public website or distribute the publication from a public website.
- I acknowledge that the copyright to this document belongs to the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), and that said copyright owner may revoke its permission or modify any of the foregoing terms and conditions at any time.
If you choose not to accept these terms and conditions, please exit this page.