A NEMA White Paper on Emerging Technologies and the Industrial Internet of Things and Their Applications
Status: ActiveDocument ID: 100862
This is a NEMA compilation report based upon the information presented during the 2018 NEMA strategic initiative on IoTNOW webinar series. The NEMA 2018 IoTNOW webinar series was designed to learn about the IoT emerging trends that must be considered during the optimization of product performance and factories. The series covered:
- Augmented Reality (AR)
- Medical Imaging IoT
- Big Data
- Smart Manufacturing
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Edge Computing
- Supply Chain and Smart Sensors
- Battery-Powered Technology in the IoT
- Connected Transportation
- 5G Communication
- The Security of Things
Published Date: Apr.24.2019
Number of pages: 11
Document ID: 100862
Terms & Conditions
To display, copy and/or download a copy of the document you have requested, NEMA's permission is subject to the following terms and conditions, which you must agree to by clicking on the "I Accept" button below:
- I agree not to alter the publication in any way and agree not to change its electronic format.
- I agree not to sell or offer for sale the publication for a price or any other consideration.
- I agree not to display the publication on a public website or distribute the publication from a public website.
- I acknowledge that the copyright to this document belongs to the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), and that said copyright owner may revoke its permission or modify any of the foregoing terms and conditions at any time.
If you choose not to accept these terms and conditions, please exit this page.