The NEMA 03SB-2 Section is the voice for manufacturers and integrators of safe, reliable, and efficient life-safety communication products by:
- Leading common approaches to standardization
- Highlighting the use of communications technology to enhance the safety of patients, residents, and staff in healthcare facilities
- Promoting government policies that encourage and enable technical innovations in the market
- Serving as the leading source of information on nurse call and doctor paging systems, and emergency call systems
- Positioning NEMA as the authoritative voice and media contact for emergency communication products in hospitals or other healthcare facilities
Health Care Communications and Emergency Call Systems Group includes companies manufacturing the following products:
- Health Care Communications and Emergency Call Systems such as, but not limited to nurse call, doctor paging, and room monitoring, including associated devices and accessories.
Click on the following for more information:
The following organizations are provided as resources.