Sign up for the annual fall webcast with leading AEC chief economists, Kermit Baker of the AIA, Ken Simonson of the AGC and Alex Carrick of CMD―broadcasting live from Greenbuild Expo!
The trio of economists will share insight into the outlook for 2016 construction:
- Trends driving construction growth
- Competition for skilled labor
- Segments surging ahead of predictions – and those still struggling
- Metros with the largest housing increases
- Expected highs and lows in materials prices
- Construction spending, labor prices, risks
- Much more
All who sign up can view the broadcast and download the presentation slides – or view the archived webcast at a different time.
See what's ahead for Construction 2016. Sign up today!
Going to Greenbuild on November 19? Come by Conference Room #159A to see the presentations live! Seating is very limited!