State of New Jersey
The State of New Jersey has posted the effective dates for the next version of the State's Electrical and Building Codes. September 3, 2019.
The Department of Consumer Affairs' Division of Codes and Standards announced the effective date of the following updated Construction Codes. These codes will make up the new Uniform Construction Codes (UCC) for the State.
- 2017 NEC National Electrical Code
- 2018 IBC International Building Code
- 2018 IRC International Building Code
- 2018 IECC International Energy Conservation Code
- 2018 National Standard Plumbing code
The remaining codes and specific NJ amendments can be found here.