State of Colorado
The State of Colorado Electrical Board will hold a Stakeholder Meeting to receive feedback on the proposed rule changes to Rule 1.2, which includes adoption of the 2020 edition of the National Electrical Code.
- A copy of the proposed draft rule is available for download.
- Monday, March 16, 2020, at 11:30 A.M.
Ways to Participate
- In Person: Civic Center Plaza, 1560 Broadway, Room 110D, Denver, CO 80202
- By Webinar: Register Here
- Submit Comments: Oral comments will be taken from participants who are present in-person or participating via webinar. If you cannot make the meeting in-person or wish to make written comments rather than speaking, you may email your written comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, March 12, 2020, to include them in the official record of this Stakeholder Meeting. However, public comments are encouraged and will be accepted until the Permanent Rulemaking Hearing, which is tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, May 27, 2020, 1560 Broadway, Conference Room 110D, Denver, CO 80202.
- Stakeholder input will be limited to discussions regarding the changes to the National Electrical Code, and the subsequent rule change. All written and oral comments will be provided to the Board for consideration prior to the permanent rulemaking hearing. If you have any questions or concerns about stakeholder input, please send them to email@example.com.
Contact: Tim McClintock, firstname.lastname@example.org