State of Florida
Florida code change proposals to the 2014 National Electrical Code and 2015 International Codes are now available for review and comment. The deadline for making comment on the code change proposals is February 25, 2016. Detailed tracking charts of all proposals and comments will be posted on the Commission website by March 20, 2016. The Technical Advisory Committees will meet April 11-15, 2016 to review and vote on the proposals and comments. Committee recommendations will be posted to the Commission website by May 6, 2016 opening a second 45-day public comment period.
To review the proposed code changes or to submit comment on a proposed code change, please visit the link below and then follow the instructions:
- From the homepage, go to "Proposed Code Modifications"
- Click on "Find a Proposed Code Modification"
- Select the criteria by which you wish to search in the drop down boxes
- Click search
- Once you have found the mod you want to comment on, click on that mod and at the bottom of the mod page and select "Submit Comment"
- Select whether you want an alternate language comment or a general comment. General comments are for any comment that doesn't include alternate language. If you find a mod that you feel would be improved if it had different language, submit an alternate language comment.
Contact: Bryan Holland, Bryan.Holland@nema.org