State of Georgia
The Georgia Department of Community Affairs (DCA) held a Board of Directors Meeting on November 5, 2014 in Savannah, Georgia. A presentation was given by Ted Miltiades, Director of the Office of Construction Codes and Bill Guinade, Chairman of the State Codes Advisory Committee (SCAC).
The Office of Construction Codes and the SCAC recommended the DCA adopt the following new code editions:
- 2014 National Electrical Code (with no amendments)
- 2012 International Existing Building Code (with Georgia Amendments)
- 2012 International Property Maintenance Code (with Georgia Amendments)
The Office of Construction Codes and the SCAC also recommended the DCA adopt the 2015 Georgia Amendments to the following State Minimum Standard Codes:
- 2012 International Residential Code
- 2012 International Building Code
- 2012 International Mechanical Code
- 2012 International Plumbing Code
- 2012 International Fuel Gas Code
- 2014 Georgia Prescriptive Deck Details Standard
The adopted Georgia Amendments can be reviewed here:
If you have questions regarding the referenced documents, please contact the Construction Codes Program at 404-679-3118 or email@example.com.
Contact: Bryan Holland, firstname.lastname@example.org