Multi-Criteria Detectors (MCD)
Status: ActiveDocument ID: 100604
Provides an introduction to the next evolution in life saving early warning smoke and fire detection.
Published Date: Jun.26.2014
Number of pages: 4
Document ID: 100604
- Fire, Life Safety, Security and Emergency Communications
- Fire Protective Signaling Systems, Devices, and Accessories
- Smoke Detecting Devices
- Automatic Detectors (system, single and multiple station)
Terms & Conditions
To display, copy and/or download a copy of the document you have requested, NEMA's permission is subject to the following terms and conditions, which you must agree to by clicking on the "I Accept" button below:
- I agree not to alter the publication in any way and agree not to change its electronic format.
- I agree not to sell or offer for sale the publication for a price or any other consideration.
- I agree not to display the publication on a public website or distribute the publication from a public website.
- I acknowledge that the copyright to this document belongs to the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), and that said copyright owner may revoke its permission or modify any of the foregoing terms and conditions at any time.
If you choose not to accept these terms and conditions, please exit this page.