U.S. Government agencies want to know if counterfeit or otherwise non-compliant products are entering or being offered for sale in the United States so that they can collaborate to enforce their laws and regulations to protect U.S. buyers and residents. Retailers also want to know if the products they offer are non-compliant.
NEMA Members with information to share are encouraged to use the following links and the information accessible therefrom to connect with government officials or retailers who can help. If you have information but would like NEMA to assess it first or contact agencies on your behalf, please contact NEMA Legal Counsel.
Federal Government Agencies
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection "e-allegation" system
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
- STOP FAKES
- Department of Energy
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Federal Trade Commission
- Food and Drug Administration
- Department of Justice
- The Home Depot
- Call 1-877-465-6937 for Sales and Product Assistance
Questions? Comments? Contact us.