NEMA is highly regarded among policymakers and is frequently invited to testify on important issues.
- Opportunities and Challenges for Industrial Energy Efficiency
Testimony given by ABB North America Vice President Kevin Kosisko before the U.S. House Energy and Commerce Committee's
Subcommittee on Energy and Power, February 26, 2013.
- Promoting Industrial Energy Efficiency and Energy Savings Performance Contracts through the Smart Energy Act
Testimony given by Schneider Electric U.S. President Jeff Drees before the U.S. House Energy and Commerce Committee's Subcommittee on Energy and Power and Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations, July 12, 2012.
- NEMA’s Mr. Kyle Pitsor Testifies before the U.S. Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee S.398 and S.395, March 10, 2011
- NEMA's Mr. Kyle Pitsor Testifies before the U.S. Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee on S. 598, The Appliance Standards Improvement Act of 2009, March 19, 2009
- Energy Efficient Lighting for A Brighter Tomorrow Act of 2007 (S. 2017) Testimony given by NEMA Vice President Government Relations Kyle Pitsor before the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, September 12, 2007.
- Energy Efficiency: Can Tax Incentives Reduce Consumption?
Testimony given by Stuart Thorn, President & CEO of the Southwire Company before the Senate Finance Subcommittee on Energy, Natural Resources, & Infrastructure, May 24, 2007.
- Achieving - At Long Last - Appliance Efficiency Standards
Testimony given by NEMA President Evan Gaddis before the House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Energy and Air Quality, May 2, 2007.
- The Energy Efficiency Promotion Act of 2007 (S. 1115)
Testimony given by NEMA Vice President Government Relations Kyle Pitsor before the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, April 23, 2007.