electroindustry accepts unsolicited manuscripts for publication by participants in the electroindustry field and others active in or knowledgeable of the field.
Use generic product names wherever possible
Emphasize technology application over product roll-out
Should not favor any commercial product
Be sent by email in Word™ format
Be approximately 500–1,200 words
Include drawings, tables, charts, illustrations or photographs of print quality (300 dpi) in .jpg, .eps, .xls, or similar format
Include permission to use the artwork
Contain references/resources for further reading, where necessary
Be exclusive to electroindustry
NEMA reserves the right to edit or reject any manuscript at the discretion of the editor.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
eiXtra is a biweekly e-newsletter for electroindustry professionals summarizing key manufacturer, standardization, and regulatory news.
- Any article must benefit the NEMA membership or electroindustry as a whole:
- Trade show announcement
- Laws, Regulations, and Policy descriptions
- Business opportunities
- International activities
- Technology descriptions
- Use generic product names wherever possible (e.g. transformer, interval meter, etc.)
- Emphasize technology application over product roll-out
- Should not favor any commercial product
- Individual product announcements or company achievements will be directed to NEMA’s Industry News site at the sole discretion of the eiXtra Managing Editor
- Submit content by email in Microsoft Word™ or plain text format
- Be approximately 200 to 800 words
- Include drawings, charts, illustrations or photographs of web quality (72 dpi) in .jpg, . gif, or .png format
- Include permission to use the artwork
Include links to any click-through offers (e.g. registration sites, discount codes, etc.)
- Contain references/resources for further reading, where necessary
- Be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org