NEMA is now accepting nominations for its annual achievement awards to recognize the best and brightest in the U.S. electroindustry. NEMA will award all winners during the 94th NEMA Annual Meeting to be held at the PGA National Resort, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, November 11-12, 2020.
NOMINATION FORMS AND CRITERIA
- Bernard H. Falk Award recognizes an individual for sustained, outstanding contributions to the electroindustry
- Emerging Leader Award commends young, emerging leaders who have distinguished themselves through impactful work in their companies and/or at NEMA
- Illuminations Award recognizes the contribution to the electroindustry's by small or medium-sized Member companies that have demonstrated success through entrepreneurial growth, application of advanced technology, or pioneering innovation
- Kite & Key Award demonstrates the electroindustry's appreciation for those individuals who have advanced its interests through steadfast and active NEMA involvement
- Röntgen Award celebrates pioneers within the NEMA Medical Imaging Technology Alliance (MITA.)
All nominations should be submitted online by Friday, May 15, 2020, for review by the Nominating/Awards Committee of the NEMA Board of Governors.
If you have any questions, contact Vi Lilly at (703) 841-3202.
Bernard H. Falk Award
The Bernard H. Falk Award, established in 1991, is given each year in recognition of outstanding achievement in technology, management, marketing, international trade, education, public affairs, or any other field important to the electroindustry.
Illuminations Award for Business Innovation
The Illuminations Award for Business Innovation is presented to a NEMA Member company that has demonstrated success through entrepreneurial growth and advanced technology or pioneered innovation.
Kite & Key Award
The Kite and Key Award recognizes individuals who have advanced the interests of the electrical industry through active and sustained involvement in the affairs of NEMA.
The Röntgen Award celebrates pioneers within the NEMA Medical Imaging & Technology Alliance (MITA).