The Senate Committee for Regulatory Reform has scheduled a hearing in Lansing for HB4561 on September 27, 2012. If HB4561 is passed it will amend Michigan’s code adoption process for all building, mechanical, electrical codes from a 3 year to a 6 year cycle. I urge you to attend this important committee hearing to show your opposition towards this legislation and let your voice be heard. Michigan citizens deserve the most up to date building codes to continue to keep the state in the forefront of electrical safety to ensure the wellbeing of all citizens in the state.
- Meeting Notice: For HB4561
- COMMITTEE: Regulatory Reform
- DATE: Thursday, September 27, 2012
- TIME: 12:30 p.m.
- PLACE: Room 110, Farnum Building,125 W. Allegan Street, Lansing, MI 48933
- PHONE: Leta Howard (517-373-5314), Committee Clerk
Contact: Don Iverson: email@example.com