Informational Guide to Electrical Industrial Topics
Status: ActiveDocument ID: 100157
Provides information on various topics of interest related to the application and proper usage of electrical equipment in the global marketplace.
Published Date: Jul.23.2015
Number of pages: 34
Document ID: 100157
- AC Transfer Equipment, Part 2: Static AC Transfer Equipment
- AC Vacuum-Break Magnetic Controllers Rated 1,500 V AC
- Additional Requirements for Proximity Switches Suitable for Use in Strong Magnetic Fields
- Adjustable Speed Drives
- Adjustable Speed Electrical Power Drive Systems, Part 1: General Requirements—Rating Specifications for Low Voltage Adjustable-Speed DC Power Drive Systems
- Adjustable Speed Electrical Power Drive Systems, Part 2: General Requirements—Rating Specifications for Low Voltage Adjustable Frequency AC Power Drive Systems
- Adjustable Speed Electrical Power Drive Systems, Part 4: General Requirements—Rating Specifications for AC Power Drive Systems Above 1,000 V AC and Not Exceeding 35 kV
- Application Guide for Electric Fire Pump Controllers
- Application Guideline for Terminal Blocks
- Control Circuit and Pilot Devices
- Controllers, Contactors and Overload Relays Rated 600 V
- Controllers, Contactors and Overload Relays Rated Not More Than 2,000 V AC or 750 V DC, Part 8: Disconnect Devices for Use in Industrial Control Equipment
- Diagrams, Device Designations and Symbols
- Industrial Control and Systems: Enclosures
- Guide for the Application, Handling, Storage, Installation and Maintenance of Medium Voltage AC Contactors, Controllers and Control Centers
- High-Pressure Power Wash Test Procedure for Self-Contained Control-Circuit Devices
- Industrial Control and Systems: General Requirements
- Industrial Control and Systems: Profiles of Networked Industrial Devices—Part 1: General Rules
- Instructions for the Handling, Installation, Operation and Maintenance of Electric Fire Pump Controllers Rated Not More Than 600 V
- Instructions for the Handling, Installation, Operation and Maintenance of Motor Control Centers Rated Not More Than 600 V
- Medium Voltage Controllers Rated 2,001 to 7,200 V AC
- Motion/Position Control Motors, Controls and Feedback Devices
- Motor Control Centers
- NEMA and IEC Devices for Motor Service—A Guide for Understanding the Differences
- Part 1: Electromechanical AC Transfer Switch Equipment
- Preventive Maintenance of Industrial Control and Systems Equipment
- Safety Guidelines for the Application, Installation and Maintenance of Solid State Control
- Safety Standards for Construction and Guide for Selection, Installation and Operation of Adjustable Speed Drive Systems
- Typical Proximity Switch Specifications
- White Paper Guide on Qualification Testing of Transfer Switches
Terms & Conditions
To display, copy and/or download a copy of the document you have requested, NEMA's permission is subject to the following terms and conditions, which you must agree to by clicking on the "I Accept" button below:
- I agree not to alter the publication in any way and agree not to change its electronic format.
- I agree not to sell or offer for sale the publication for a price or any other consideration.
- I agree not to display the publication on a public website or distribute the publication from a public website.
- I acknowledge that the copyright to this document belongs to the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), and that said copyright owner may revoke its permission or modify any of the foregoing terms and conditions at any time.
If you choose not to accept these terms and conditions, please exit this page.