Industrial Control and Systems: General Requirements
Provides practical general information concerning ratings, construction, testing, performance and manufacture of industrial control and systems equipment and terminal blocks.
Contains December 2010 editorial change.
Published Date: Dec.5.2008
Number of pages: 100
Document ID: 100009
- AC Transfer Equipment, Part 2 Static AC Transfer Equipment
- Additional Requirements for Proximity Switches Suitable for Use in Strong Magnetic Fields
- Adjustable Speed Drives
- Application Guide for Electric Fire Pump Controllers
- Application Guide for Industrial Control and Systems Crane and Hoist Controllers
- Application Guideline for Terminal Blocks
- Control Circuit and Pilot Devices
- Controllers, Contactors and Overload Relays Rated 600 V
- Controllers, Contactors and Overload Relays Rated Not More Than 2,000 V AC or 750 V DC, Part 8 Disconnect Devices for Use in Industrial Control Equipment
- Diagrams, Device Designations and Symbols
- Industrial Control and Systems Enclosures
- Guide for the Application, Handling, Storage, Installation and Maintenance of Medium Voltage AC Contactors, Controllers and Control Centers
- High-Pressure Power Wash Test Procedure for Self-Contained Control-Circuit Devices
- Industrial Control and Systems General Requirements
- Industrial Control and Systems Profiles of Networked Industrial Devices-Part 1 General Rules
- Industrial Laminated Thermosetting Products
- Instructions for the Handling, Installation, Operation and Maintenance of Electric Fire Pump Controllers Rated Not More Than 600 V
- Instructions for the Handling, Installation, Operation and Maintenance of Motor Control Centers Rated Not More Than 600 V
- Medium Voltage Controllers Rated 2,001 to 7,200 V AC
- Motion/Position Control Motors, Controls and Feedback Devices
- Motor Control Centers
- Part 1 Electromechanical AC Transfer Switch Equipment
- Preventive Maintenance of Industrial Control and Systems Equipment
- Safety Guidelines for the Application, Installation and Maintenance of Solid State Control
- Specialty Transformers (Except General Purpose Type)
- Typical Proximity Switch Specifications
Terms & Conditions
To display, copy and/or download a copy of the document you have requested, NEMA's permission is subject to the following terms and conditions, which you must agree to by clicking on the "I Accept" button below:
- I agree not to alter the publication in any way and agree not to change its electronic format.
- I agree not to sell or offer for sale the publication for a price or any other consideration.
- I agree not to display the publication on a public website or distribute the publication from a public website.
- I acknowledge that the copyright to this document belongs to the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), and that said copyright owner may revoke its permission or modify any of the foregoing terms and conditions at any time.
If you choose not to accept these terms and conditions, please exit this page.
NEMA ICS 1-2000 (R2005, R2008)