High-Pressure Decorative Laminates (HPDL)
Covers HPDL sheets that consist of paper, fabrics or other core materials that have been laminated at pressures of more than 5.0 MPa using thermosetting condensation resins as binders.
Published Date: Sep.29.2004
- Changes in LD3 between 2000 and 2005 version (27 KB)
- LD 3-2005, High-Pressure Decorative Laminates, Annex A: Application, Fabrication, and Installation (191 KB)
- LD 3-2005, High-Pressure Decorative Laminates, Annex B: Care and Cleaning of Laminates (82 KB)
- LD 3-2005, High-Pressure Decorative Laminates, Annex C: Perception of Scratches (263 KB)
- LD 3-2005, High-Pressure Decorative Laminates, Annex D: Wear Resistance Chart (2 MB)
Terms & Conditions
To display, copy and/or download a copy of the document you have requested, NEMA's permission is subject to the following terms and conditions, which you must agree to by clicking on the "I Accept" button below:
- I agree not to alter the publication in any way and agree not to change its electronic format.
- I agree not to sell or offer for sale the publication for a price or any other consideration.
- I agree not to display the publication on a public website or distribute the publication from a public website.
- I acknowledge that the copyright to this document belongs to the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), and that said copyright owner may revoke its permission or modify any of the foregoing terms and conditions at any time.
If you choose not to accept these terms and conditions, please exit this page.
ANSI/NEMA LD 3-2005