Date/Time: Friday, February 24, 10:00–11:00 a.m. PT
EV Update has announced that the registration to is now open for the free webinar. ‘How the U.S. government will determine the success of the electric vehicle industry’.
It will discuss the EV projects and infrastructure roll-outs that have been financed by the government in order to grow the industry to a predicted $250 billion market place.
You can learn how to implement a successful business strategy that attracts government subsidies and how to prepare your business for when funding runs out.
- How to attract government subsidies so you can kick start your EV business
- How to prepare for when government funding runs out to ensure your business' lucrative future
- Results from EV roll-outs so you can apply successful strategies to your business plan
- Brendan Jones, Director Nissan LEAF Marketing & Sales Strategy, Nissan North America, Inc.
- Tonia Buell, Project Development and Communications Manager, WS DoT
Join us on Friday, February 24 to better understand the role of the of the U.S. Government in the EV industry and align your business strategies accordingly.
Source: EV Update