ROSSLYN, Va.—The National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) has announced the officers of its 2012 Board of Governors.
They are Dominic J. Pileggi, Chairman and CEO, Thomas & Betts Corporation, Chairman; John Selldorff, Chairman and CEO, Legrand North America, First Vice Chairman; Christopher Curtis, President and CEO, Schneider Electric, Second Vice Chairman; Thomas Gross, Vice Chairman and COO, Eaton Corporation, Treasurer; and David J. FitzGibbon, Vice Chairman and CEO, ILSCO Corporation, Immediate Past Chairman.
Other members of NEMA Board of Governors are:
· Craig Ashmore, Executive Vice President, Planning and Development, Emerson Electric Company
· William Boehm, Chairman of the Board, Connector Manufacturing Company
· Theodore Crandall, Senior Vice President and CFO, Rockwell Automation
· Daryl Dulaney, President and CEO, Siemens Industry
· Zia Eftekhar, CEO of Lighting, North America for Philips Lighting, Philips Lighting North America
· John Estey President and CEO, S&C Electric Company
· Gabriel Garza, Vice President, Distribution Transformers, Prolec
· Mark Gliebe, President and CEO, Regal Beloit
· Susan Graham, President and CEO, Elantas, PDG, Inc.
· Kirk Hachigian, Chairman, President and CEO, Cooper Industries, Inc.
· Don Hendler, President and CEO, Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc.
· Gregory Kenny President and CEO, General Cable
· Rick Leaman, President and CEO, Osram Sylvania
· Peter McIlroy II, Chairman and CEO, Robroy Industries, Inc.
· Vernon Nagel, Chairman, President and CEO, Acuity Lighting Group
· Michael W. Pessina, President, Office of Product Development
· Lutron Electronics Company, Inc.
· Timothy H. Powers, Chairman, President and CEO, Hubbell Incorporated
· Luis Ramirez, CEO, Industrial Solutions, GE Energy
· Kenan Sahin, CEO and Founder, Tiax, LLC
· Enrique O. Santacana, President and CEO, ABB Inc.
· Gregory Sebasky, Chairman, Philips Electronics North America and EVP/CEO Customer Service, Philips Healthcare
· John Stropki, Chairman, President and CEO, Lincoln Electric
· Maryrose Sylvester, President and CEO, GE Lighting
· Stuart W. Thorn, President and CEO, Southwire Company
For more information, visit www.nema.org/about/org/board.
NEMA is the association of electrical and medical imaging equipment manufacturers. Founded in 1926 and headquartered near Washington, D.C., its approximately 450 member companies manufacture products used in the generation, transmission and distribution, control, and end use of electricity. These products are used in utility, industrial, commercial, institutional, and residential applications. The association’s Medical Imaging & Technology Alliance (MITA) Division represents manufacturers of cutting-edge medical diagnostic imaging equipment including MRI, CT, x-ray, and ultrasound products. Worldwide sales of NEMA-scope products exceed $120 billion. In addition to its headquarters in Rosslyn, Virginia, NEMA also has offices in Beijing and Mexico City.
Press/Public Relations Contacts:
NEMA Communications Department