Industry News highlights press releases from our members. Sign-up to receive press releases.
Qualifications for free publishing:
Press releases may be sent to the Industry News inbox for consideration.
News items must involve a NEMA member company, and the topic should be an executive personnel appointment, contract award, acquisition, or award.
Industry News Guidelines:
- Mergers & acquisitions (a member purchases a company or sells off part of the company or is itself acquired)
- Appointments (a member names a new president, CEO, etc.)
- Awards (a member has received an award from a magazine, etc. for its performance.
- Contracts (a member wins a monetary contract to build a power plant etc. for another company)
- Feel-good stories like members making donations to hurricane relief, building a school for underprivileged children, etc.
- We do not do product announcements (Smith Electric Introduces its New Turbo Welding Widget)
Click on the links below to view news items by year.