Why should you become a TAG member? Because standardization drives the commercial landscape. Whoever drives standards holds the high ground on the commercialization of their products. If you don't drive, you follow!
Membership on the TC 113 TAG affords you a voice in IEC standards work, including:
- Access to the members-only pages including TC 113 working documents
- Voting rights in the formulating of U.S. National Committee positions
- The opportunity to introduce or contribute to new work proposals
- The opportunity to comment on working drafts
- Eligibility to lead in standards projects
- Representation in international working groups and plenary sessions
Membership is open to all U.S. stakeholders in nano-electrotechnology, but requires application through the TAG Secretary and Technical Advisor, and approval by the TAG membership.
TAG activities are governed by its approved Operating Procedures.
Contact us to join or for questions. When formally requesting membership, please complete and submit a TAG application along with your professional resume and organizational letter of support.