Electronic File Requirements
- Please supply only TIFF, EPS, or PDF print-ready files. NEMA does not accept film or any native application file formats (Quark, MS Word, PageMaker, etc.).
- TIFF images should be 300 dpi min. for halftones, 1200 dpi for line art.
- EPS files should be 300 dpi min. All fonts must be outlined and all images must be provided, even if they are embedded in the file.
- PDF files must be submitted 300 dpi or better and all fonts must be embedded.
- Media Accepted: CDs, DVDs, and digital files submitted via FTP.
Submitted media will not be returned unless requested.
Advertisers will be short-rated if, within 12 months of the date of their first insertion, they do not use the amount of space upon which their billings have been based. Frequency rate breaks are available at the time of the earned rate only. Proper notification will be given of any rate change.