Electronic File Requirements
- Please supply only TIFF, EPS, or PDF print-ready files. The YGS Group does not accept film or any native application file formats (Quark, MS Word, PageMaker, etc.).
- TIFF images should be 300 dpi min. for halftones, 1200 dpi for line art.
- EPS files should be 300 dpi min. All fonts must be outlined and all images must be provided, even if they are embedded in the file.
- PDF files must be submitted 300 dpi or better and all fonts must be embedded.
- Media Accepted: CDs, DVDs, and digital files submitted via FTP.
Submitted media will not be returned unless requested.
Ad Trafficking and Preflight
The YGS Group has recently transitioned to SendMyAd to meet the growing needs of our diverse customer base. This web-based, automated solution improves the productivity and profitability of our publishing customers by streamlining the process of receiving ad materials.
SendMyAd is a cloud based ad portal, which is accessed using a standard web browser to simplify the process of print, web and tablet ad submission. With SendMyAd, ad materials can be uploaded, preflighted, approved, and delivered to the publisher or printer all within a simple-to-use portal. It provides both the publisher and advertiser an interactive preflight report highlighting the results of preflight tests performed against the publisher’s ad specifications. With an easy to use trim-editing tool, ads can be repositioned and trimmed to match ad specifications without resubmitting or leaving the ad portal. SendMyAd creates a PDF/X-1a and retains all job ticket and history as metadata. The ad is then delivered to the publisher or printer ready for placement in the magazine.
Follow the link below to post your ad:
Advertisers will be short-rated if, within 12 months of the date of their first insertion, they do not use the amount of space upon which their billings have been based. Frequency rate breaks are available at the time of the earned rate only. Proper notification will be given of any rate change.